raj2010

raj2010

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

~Getting There....~

May 27, 2010 : A cab, L.I.R.R., AMTRAK, & car .....forms of transport to my destination of Winfall, NC.  *Geesh* Can we say I wanted to get there baaaaddddd!!! Me and my baby girl Tehya was on our way, to begin the journey so many of our forefathers, grand-mothers & aunts etc... have embarked.... 'TRAVELING DOWN SOUTH'.  Hehehe...yes it was nostalgic. 

My train was to Greensboro, then I rode to Winfall with my baby bro.  I guess you can say that it's in our blood, IF THERE'S A WILL...THERE'S A WAY!!!  I made sure I found ways to get there.   ;-)  We stayed over in Greensboro for two days before we headed ~~HOME! <~~hint: nostalgia!  

Although we didn't arrive until 3:00 a.m. Saturday, all the planning and preparation was about to GET STARTED..............

2 comments:

  1. I was so anxious to get there; so the two days in Greensboro, was fun-filled with axiety!! lol I spent time with Tamika & her family, saw more family and just felt like time was wasting. I knew we had WORK to do...whoo hooo...& it was FINALLY APPROACHING!! Love u guys!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. **Special thanks to Mika & Derrick, we had fun running around getting last minute things, just trynna to get 'PREPPED' before the big WEEKEND!! :D**

    ReplyDelete